Welcome to the new Canadian Canoe Museum at 2077 Ashburnham Drive!
You can now purchase tickets for our first weeks of opening in May and June of 2024. Be one of the first to experience the new Canadian Canoe Museum!
Your General Admission ticket grants you access to the Exhibit Hall. This beautifully designed and curated 20,000 sq. ft space features seven exhibits showcasing canoes and kayaks from around the world and tells the story of the connections between water, watercraft and cultures.
Make the most of your visit and take a leisurely stroll through our beautiful Lakefront Campus and boardwalk, shop for unique gifts and souvenirs created by artisans in our store, and enjoy a delicious meal or coffee at our in-house café.
Get your tickets now and join us for an incredible experience!
- Advanced tickets will be only honoured on the date printed on the ticket.
- Those who are age 65+ qualify for Senior admission.
- Members must have an active membership on the date of their visit.
- Please add tickets to your shopping cart for everyone who will be with you on the day of your visit, including children.
- You will be required to show proof of your ticket purchase upon entry to the Museum (printed receipt or on your phone).
- We are now located on the eastern shore of Little Lake at 2077 Ashburnham Drive, Peterborough, Ontario.
How to add more than one ticket (e.g.: 1 adult and 1 youth):
- Select the appropriate admission rate from the drop-down. Enter the quantity (e.g.: 1 adult) and click "Add to Cart."
- Add the next ticket (e.g.: 1 child) and quantity. Click "Add to Cart."
- Please confirm the correct quantity, rates, and date have been selected before you check out.