The Canadian Canoe Museum houses the world’s largest collection of canoes, kayaks and paddled watercraft, with more than 100 canoes and kayaks on display in our galleries. Explore with us today!
As part of our enhanced COVID safety protocols, we request that all visitors (including members) purchase their admission tickets before they visit the Museum. Please review our protocols before visiting to learn what to expect and how we are working to keep you safe.
- Family admission includes 2 adults and up to 4 children.
- Those who are age 65+ qualify for Senior admission.
- Members must have an active membership on the date of their visit.
- Please add admissions to your shopping cart for all who will be with you on the day of your visit, including children.
- You will be required to show proof of your ticket purchase upon entry to the Museum.
How to add more than one admission type (e.x: 1 adult and 1 child):
- Select the time of day (10 am-1 pm, or 1 pm-4 pm) and admission type from the drop-down. Enter the quantity for the first admission type (e.x: 1 adult) and click "Add to Cart."
- Add the next admission type (e.x: 1 child) and quantity (be sure to select the same time of day!). Click "Add to Cart."
- Please confirm the correct amount, date and time, and types of admissions have been purchased before you check out.
Your contact information, collected at checkout, may be shared with public health officials for contact tracing purposes.