Pre-Booked Admission - December 24th
The Canadian Canoe Museum houses the world’s largest collection of canoes, kayaks and paddled watercraft, with more than 100 canoes and kayaks on display in our galleries. Explore with us today!
As part of our
enhanced COVID safety protocols, we request that visitors pre-book and purchase their admission tickets in advance of their visit to the museum.
We respectfully ask that you consult your local health unit's recommendations regarding travel at this time, and if you are coming from an orange, red, or grey COVID-19 zone that you plan your visit for a time when restrictions have been lifted.
- Your admission ticket(s) can be used at any time during our opening hours on the date you've selected. The museum closes at 2pm on this day.
- Family admission includes 2 adults and up to 4 children.
- Those who are age 65+ qualify for Senior admission.
- Members must have an active membership on the date of their visit.
- Please add admissions to your shopping cart for all who will be with you on the day of your visit.
- You will be required to show proof of your ticket purchase upon entry to the museum.
How to add more than one admission type (e.x: 1 adult and 1 child)
- Select the first admission type and quantity (e.x: 1 adult) and click "Add to Cart"; this will take you to your shopping cart.
- Click the back button on your browser and add the next admission type (e.x: 1 child) and quantity.
- Please confirm the correct amount and types of admissions have been purchased before you check out.